Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sale-a-bration Best Wishes


Yet another birthday card, one for my daughter's friend.  I used the presents stamp from the Sale-a-bration set "Happy Moments" which could be yours FREE with any catalogue purchase of £45!!

I stamped my image onto So Saffron and Rose Red Designer Series Paper and cut out each present and assembled them onto another image stamped onto Whisper White cardstock iykwim!!  Here is a closer picture.


My greeting is from another Sale-a-bration set called "Vintage Labels" also yours for FREE with any order of £45!!  The scallop circle image is from "Vintage Labels" stamped onto Taken with Teal cardstock, then layered with a Rose Red circle and finally with the greeting.  I added a piece of Silver Elastic Cord which I tied in a bow and also Silver Eyelets which I set using my Cropadile.  I used the Scallop Square Punch to create my Taken with Teal border around the stamped image.

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB), Vintage Labels (SAB)
Inks: Choclate Chip, Taken with Teal, Rose Red
Cardstock: So Saffron, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, So Saffron DSP, Rose Red DSP
Accessories: Silver Elastic Cord, Silver Eyelets
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Scallop Border Punch, 1 1/4" & 1" Circle Punch, Corner Rounder
Adhesives: SNAIL, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment