Sunday, October 11, 2009

More Chocolate Chip!


Upon my travels I have come across many blogs that showcase 3D projects and thought that I would spend some time last night creating similar ones but with my own measurements, wow, I was shocked just how much time I sat, getting things wrong and starting again, but eventually got there and will show you in the next few days what I made.

I wanted to use up some scraps of the Designer Paper that I had left on my desk so decided to alter a notepad and was quite pleased with the end result. Yet again I have used a stamp from the retired "Carte Postale" set which by nowm you must know I am liking at the moment!! The paper is from the Chocolate Chip Designer Series range and I used the scallop border punch and circle punch.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Kerry! I've just bought some choc chip paper and you've encouraged me to get it out and play with it ...

    ReplyDelete